O&E HAPPY HOUR EPOXY SOFT – sky blue
Part of your quiver Ezi-Rider boards have stable, versatile template shapes that suit entry level surfing, right through to small wave shredding.Constructed from durable, high quality materials.
The Happy Hour is all about fun with an edge! Suprising all round performance with the stiffness of an epoxy board plus the benefits of a durable soft textured deck.
Soft Board Specs:
- 6’0″ X 21″ X 2 3/4″ (37.6L)
- 6’6″ X 21 5/8″ X 2 7/8″ (43.4L)
- 7’0″ x 22″ x 3 1/8″ (52.4L)
- 7’6″ X 22 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ (59L)
- 8’0 x 22 1/2 x 3 1/8 (62L)
OUTLINE: Narrower pin tail for performance. Wider nose area for easy paddling.
ROCKER: Minimal rocker for easy paddling to catching waves.
DECK: Textured EVA
FINS (SUPPLIED) : 1x 8″ Polycarbonate centre fin
2x 4″ Polycarbonate side fins
FINS BOX: Centre = 10″ Box
Side Fins = Single Tab X4 (Compatible with Future Fins)
Additional Soft Board Features:
- EPS CORE – Highly waterproof & lightweight. 2X stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE BOTTOM PLATE – 1mm thick HDPE high density polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick.
- INTERCHANGEABLE FIN BOX – Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key.
- PU TEXTURED DECK SKIN – Grippy textured deck surface. Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.
- 5 FIN SET UP – Ride as thruster or quad set up with your favourite single tab fins. 2X Soft tip PU fins and fin key included.