Thunderbolt Diamond Drive
- 9’2” x 22 1/2” x 3” – 69.2L
- 9’4” x 23” x 3 1/16” – 76.0L
- Fin Setup: 4 + 1 Fin System
- Blank Construction: Thunderbolt Red & Thunderbolt Black
- The Diamond Drive has a three-stage rocker developed for everything from overhead, open faced waves to knee high, lined up lines. An easy paddler that loves to be ridden on the nose, it’s a trim machine that can also turn precisely on the shoulder. The nose area has a very slight blended concave within a light convex bottom, which transitions into a spiral V with double concaves and a flat tail behind the fins. The Diamond Drive is the perfect small wave performance board to compliment the HIHP.
4 + 1 Fin System
The model used by Harley Ingleby as a performance board on small waves. While the rocker is set flat with an emphasis on speed in paddling and trimming, the stance area is curved to enable quick turns even on small, weak waves. Of course, you can enjoy nose riding, and a special longboard for small waves sent out by surfers who have won the world with confidence.