Thunderbolt Diamond Drive
- 9’2” x 22 1/2” x 3” – 69.0L
- 9’4” x 23” x 3 1/16” – 76.0L
- Fin Setup: 4 + 1 Fin System
- Blank Construction: Thunderbolt Red & Thunderbolt Black
- The Diamond Drive has a three-stage rocker developed for everything from overhead, open faced waves to knee high, lined up lines. An easy paddler that loves to be ridden on the nose, it’s a trim machine that can also turn precisely on the shoulder. The nose area has a very slight blended concave within a light convex bottom, which transitions into a spiral V with double concaves and a flat tail behind the fins. The Diamond Drive is the perfect small wave performance board to compliment the HIHP.