NAISH MANA 10’0″ OVERVIEW
The NAISH MANA 10’0″ is designed for paddlers of any size in small surf. Its width and outline make it exceptionally stable, so riding small waves becomes unbelievably effortless to master. Its single-concave bottom shape and exaggerated tail rocker set the standard in terms of maneuverability. Surfing the Mana 10’0” is incredibly easy and fun, which is why this board has become a worldwide best seller.The NAISH MANA 10’0″has an amplified outline, width and thickness for unmatched stability to make learning incredibly easy.
Summary: This board is great for beginners. Nice and stable, handles well in small surf. Great for a relaxing ride on smooth lakes and rivers. Handles very well. Wide enough to be very stable. Not too big to take out into the surf. Fantastic all round board that you will keep in your quiver to show your friends and family how good SUP is!
- Dimensions: 10’0″ x 32″ x 4″
- Wide, stable design for riders of any size wanting stability for small surf
- Suitable for riders up to 230 lbs.
- AST fiberglass construction includes wood reinforcement in stance are for added rigidity
- US 65 + FCS Thruster
- Single density traction pad for grip 10′-0″ x 32″ x 4″ 210 L